Acupuncture is an ancient healing art dating back over 5 thousand years. It has been tried and tested over such a long time that its no wonder that it is one of the most recognised and trusted healing modalities. Acupuncture is a holistic therapy that treats you as a whole person - Body, Mind and Spirit. Acupuncture can help attune you to the seasons and balance your internal climate too, balancing the elements so that your energy flows smoothly and in a balanced way through the meridians(your bodies energy lines).
Acupuncture is not only good for muscular pain and headaches, but can be the answer to many conditions, diseases and even the little complaints which seem insignificant. Acupuncture works on the Nervous system, Immune system and the Meridian systems (lines of energy running through your body) to re-balance and restore vitality and health.
Common sensations during acupuncture:
There are different sensations that are common during acupuncture which have been described as warmth, a slight numbness or heavy feeling around the area or a light tingling sensation.
Acupuncture also releases natural pain killers in your body as well as endorphines which makes you feel amazing and increases your overall sense of wellbeing.
Acupuncture generally doesn’t hurt, the needles are so fine and they penetrate the skin so quickly that they by-pass the pain receptors in the skin that would usually send the message of pain to the brain to initiate a response.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
WOULD YOU LIKE RADIANT YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN ?
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (FRA) has also been named cosmetic acupuncture or acupuncture face-lifts as it focuses on revitalizing the skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. FRA is much more then just a cosmetic treatment as it can treat the underlying conditions and issues which contribute to the aging process. It can also help those who are emotionally going through a hard time coming to terms with aging. As in our society so much emphasis is put onto how we look it is no wonder that we seek ways to improve and change our selves to help us cope. As we all know cosmetic surgery and botox can have harmful and very possible side effects or risks. Acupuncture however is completely natural and beneficial treatment for the whole body, mind and emotions that has been used time and time again for over 4000 years.
* Increases blood, Qi, and lymph circulation in the face which can improve complexion and eliminate toxins.
* Increase in oxygen to the skin which helps the cells to rejenerate.
* Fine lines may be eliminated and the deeper wrinkles reduced
* Helps to reduce and even eliminate bags and puffiness of eyes & face
* Can help to lift droopy eyelids
* Firm and lift the jowls
* Double chins minimized
* Balances the skins natural moisture levels
* Increases collagen production and dispersion
* Increases muscle tone
* Increases the dermal (skin) contraction leading to a firmer and more elastic skin
* Can help to tighten pores
* Brightens the eyes
* May help to lessen scars and age spots
* Improves hormonal balance which can help to reduce acne
* Reduction of stress visable on the face
* Increases your natural radiance and beauty which comes from a healthy mind, body and soul.